1) We offer to import select product as a service and on behalf of trade customers who contact us knowing what they want, providing we can get it, the price is acceptable, and it is understood there will be a delay until it arrives from the overseas suppliers. (delivery times from experience can range from 3 days to 45 days depending on product type, supplier manufacturing schedules, and country of origin). Product we source is typically made to order to customer specification so can not be considered as regular stock suitable for later sale to other customers.
Note: Where customer "Terms of Purchase" may conflict with our "Terms of Supply" we are unable to vary our terms where we are constrained by external factors beyond our control (as imposed on us by the nature of the international import trade). We are always willing to work with such customers for example where they may be able to purchase through their inhouse sub-contract arrangements but otherwise in the case of irreconcilable difference we regret we may not be in a position to supply.
2) Overseas purchases must be paid for as per our standard payment options when the order is placed. Orders are not refundable or returnable except in special circumstances by mutual agreement. These are terms as set by our overseas suppliers as a condition for supply of small orders and generically represent standard practice for this type of business.
3) RTB (Return To Base) Warranty: If you believe it has failed through manufacturing process defect within a period of agreement, you must return it to us for assessment. Subject to confirmation of cause of failure being a defect, the equipment may be repaired or replaced and returned at no charge.
Note: Warranty or service agreement does not cover failure caused by external factors unrelated to manufacture process such as power spikes, lightning, vandalism, carelessness, user errors, subsequent damage resulting from neglect to take protective action (eg switch it off) when a fault first occurrs, or damage resulting from failure to take reasonable action to prevent further deterioration etc.
Actual Example: "it was buzzing loudly for a week but it kept working then it started smoking so we called you"
The fault was caused by a loose paperclip which fell into the mechanism through carelessness but which could have been removed before the major damage occurred if it had been reported promptly.
Please tell us immediately of any problems within the warranty period!
Disclaimer We provide support for product we supply but not for external service applications supplied by others.We cannot intrude on Agreements and Contracts you may have with others.(eg we do not service your modems or routers or telephone lines just because you may access your time clock over the internet).
4) Please contact us for current pricing before placing an order. Final sales prices for import product are indexed to the NZ dollar international currency exchange rate which changes minute by minute and which may have changed the final prices from those seen on this website. For example, if the Kiwi dollar has risen in value against the currency of the country where the order is placed and the current weekly airline freight fuel surcharges have remained stable then our final supply prices may be cheaper etc. In all cases we quote prices based on the sell rate on the day (Westpac) an order is placed.
5) NZD pricing is by default exclusive of GST except where indicated.
6) The rule is "Do not place an order if you are not 100% committed to buying the equipment". We will do our best to answer your questions and supply requested material so that you can be informed before you make a decision to purchase. If you do place an order, you will be expected to pay for it. These are not off-the-shelf retail products which can be restocked where each order is individually manufactured per customer. For this reason there are no returns and no refunds outside of warranty related matters excepting by mutual agreement in special circumstances.
7) Again - Please note our Policy on Overdues accounts and on orders which are placed but not paid for (see above). This warning should not have any relevance for a reliable and honest customer but we have to put it in here to cover ourselves against eventualities.