Sold with Terminals
- Quick, do-it-yourself installation
- A helpful user manual and built-in software “Wizards” guide you through configuring the software. Hardware installation tools make setting up terminals virtually painless. You can be up and running in minutes with no expensive consultants needed.
- Flexible configuration to suit your business or organization
- Track job costing with work codes.
- Two classes of overtime plus 7th day overtime.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly pay periods.
- Up to 12 shifts or work groups, each with their own standard start / stop times and lunch rules.
- Software interface and terminals configurable in your choice of English, Spanish or French.
- Robust reporting and management features
- Displays hours worked and in/out status on terminal when employee clocks in or out.
- Calculates, displays and prints a range of reports to help you proactively manage labor costs.
- Includes an electronic In/Out board.
- Supervisors can easily review, edit and approve time at the PC.
- Works for hourly and salaried employees
- Records hours worked for overtime-eligible employees, and records sick time, vacation, holidays and other absences for exempt employees.
- Cuts payroll preparation time and eliminates clerical errors
- Automatically calculates hours worked and exports to most popular payroll software and services
- Note: timeQplus Network software is required for use with terminals.